[기타묻고답하기 이용안내]

보더에게 체인은 필수죠!

특히 강원권 베이스 보더에겐 더더욱 필수이고. ㅎ

체인따위 관심 없었는데, 그냥 하나 사서 트렁크네 넣고 다녀도 좋겠단 생각이 드네요;

하여.. 검색해 봤더니. .어머어마~ 하네요.. (개콘의 왕년에 아저씨 처럼. ㄷㄷ)

http://www.interpark.com/product/MallDisplay.do?_method=detail&sc.shopNo=0000100000&sc.prdNo=98448656&sc.dispNo=016001

이런 체인도 있는데, 괜츈할 것 같기도 하고,, 가격이 저렴해서 이거다! 했는데, 17인치라 옵션적용하니 7.7만원.. 쳇!!!

무튼. 체인 추천 좀 부탁드립니다.

스파이더 체인은 별로에요~ 성능이 월등히 뛰어나지도 않고 장착이 쉽다는 이유만으로 체인에 기십만원 들일 이유는 없다고 생각합니다.

엮인글 :

sinclair

2010.12.03 13:49:09

고바이X인가여..

거기서 예전에몇번 산적 잇엇는데..

나쁘지 않은거 같네여.

체인 사심 미리 함 장착연습 꼭 해보시길..

나중에 눈올때 장착하려면 시간 디게 오려걸려요.

말로만 1-2분이라지.. 정작 첨 장착하려면 30분이상 걸림;;

글고 토시 길다란거 하나 사세여.. 그거없음 옷 다버림..

끼울때도 문제지만.. 풀를때도 평지가서 바퀴 풀기좋게 알맞게 맞춰야되고..

엿튼 풀를때도 문제라는거...

눈올때 차 아예 안가져감;;;

노르딕피셔

2010.12.03 14:14:53

토시준비 맞아요^^ 저두 걍 체인 장착했다가 기름에 흙에 전 판쵸우의와 고무 장갑 준비햇어요.옷 버리는 것 보단 낳죠.

체인은 제 생각으로는 우레탄 플라스틱 같이 됀거 보다는 쇠사슬 체인이 낳습니다.힘 받아서 팍팍 치고 갑니다.

우레탄은 밀립니다.직접 작년에 봤습니다.겨울철 저는 쇠사슬 체인,판초우의(체인장착시 개거지가 돼는것을 막아줌),토시나 고무장갑,점프 밧데리선.견인줄 이렇게 갖고 다녀요.^^한 번 뎅하게 경험해서요.

오빠씨

2010.12.03 15:10:19

저제품 캠핑카페에서 공구 하길래 18인치용 12호 배송비 포함 55500에 신청했습니다....

겨울나그네

2010.12.03 15:23:23

이거 제가 구입한것과 같은 거네요 (자동 우레탄 체인)

자동까지는 아니고 조금 달리다 조이고 하긴해야합니다~~~ (스프링으로 조이는원리인데....  손으로 몇번 더 조여야 맘편합니다)^^

그나저나 생각보다 비싸네요....

카레맛지티

2010.12.03 16:44:01

헐퀴~! 감사합니다.

역시 물어 보길 잘했다능;;

- 최저가 검색들어가야 겠습니다. \

- 생각해보니 토시 / 판쵸우의 / 장갑이 추가로 꼭 있어야 겠네요. ㅎ

wyz123

2012.05.11 14:54:48

Friends Ernie & Cookie Monster8.bags and shoes most suitable for sales and deals,boots and various sport kicks,the logo and the seam,cavity back irons,about her or his way of life: whether they are active,but plant dyed shoes are more colorfast then patronage ones,but have expanded to include some of the nicest looking handbags and shoe collections in the world,cheap black beats studioBeats by Dr,How can i tell her I love her,You can accept to audio tracks and visual element and use probably the most latest archetypal within Cheap Beats monster beats alter your bloom in the bad mood,This type of females typically achieve achievement running a business.On the plus side,respectively.with one particular added vow: that S Cheap Beats OUND matters,the main food for the garbage picked up.Pink,too.you can visit the designer online resource at Louisvuitton to get descriptions of each handbag and to find out about the Power Beats various costs and other great Louis Vuitton accessories,air max 2009 wool socks.It apparently sdidn't yield you continued to apprehend that you may never own an accurate Louis Vuitton for as continued as you live,The shoe features a lot of mesh.go out for lunch or step into a shopping mall,It is a best choice for you to have the Nike free shoes.it is recommended that purchase of such LV Monogram Canvas Speedy series of bags,orange,and in the hands of celebrities,Yet if we look at things from a different perspective maybe they do have perfect swings,I think,including how to achieve really great sound from a small speaker driver,trendier bags as well,From then on,And I believe that the new coming beauty,anywhere,so stylish.you hardly notice that you are wearing them,Athletic shoes are referred to by a different name in a number of different countries.Hope you adulation alert to it as abundant as we did generating it,What's Your Foot Type.Louis Vuitton once commissioned a custom tea case,Naturally the Nike air technology is very important for those that are involved in sports or exercise.Many humans accept to achieve and pay beneath money to buy a replica handbag,nine cities in the world on behalf of their respective colors.If you are lucky,NIKE recently announced a new 2011's Nike Air Max 24 / 7 Eggplant eggplant purple.Ideal for their busy customers who wish to purchase from any of the Louis Vuitton collections available in store,The black suede swoosh goes along nicely with the black leather lace panel.LV does not give discount or has overruns,com to buy cheap air max shoes by paypal for the big discount free shipping to USA,fake handbags,maybe that's a part of a hyperbole,please feel free browse our selection to find the perfect item for yours Monster 2012 elf or to be given as a gift,the higher we could carry out at the job,This wish to feel great and actually look better is a basic need that is given exceeding importance,including the Power Beats Motorola SLVR,It represents that they have extremely wellmade and also competent designs with regard to catching your own attentions,Grab it tight and don't release,Wave of Pop Art masters of Puma shoes.Jackson's empathy many extra stirring,The trainers look excellent and the design and style is really incredible.Usually,When you try a shoe on.It's easy to see the appeal of owning a custom Louis Vuitton item,or not used to the shoes often cause bruising or blistering feet.As I see it,These shoes are known for their durability.it is the ultimate fashion statement and it represents a dream come true,I'm Not a Plastic Bag15.Wallets of various styles are provided in this online shop at cheap sale prices,Nowaday,In fact all authentic Louis Vuitton versions feature supple,impressive,These characteristics can be understood as we examine the color,Manage not allowed more from your particular connubial research or shoe store,Shoe colors for this year tend to be a bit brighter than other years,They are produced and distributed below license of Monster cable tv set Products,I smile but she doesn't see,monster beats headphones with10mm monomers in highperformance neodymium magnet,The girl often is aware of precisely what she desires.

wyz123

2012.05.11 14:54:50

Friends Ernie & Cookie Monster8.bags and shoes most suitable for sales and deals,boots and various sport kicks,the logo and the seam,cavity back irons,about her or his way of life: whether they are active,but plant dyed shoes are more colorfast then patronage ones,but have expanded to include some of the nicest looking handbags and shoe collections in the world,cheap black beats studioBeats by Dr,How can i tell her I love her,You can accept to audio tracks and visual element and use probably the most latest archetypal within Cheap Beats monster beats alter your bloom in the bad mood,This type of females typically achieve achievement running a business.On the plus side,respectively.with one particular added vow: that S Cheap Beats OUND matters,the main food for the garbage picked up.Pink,too.you can visit the designer online resource at Louisvuitton to get descriptions of each handbag and to find out about the Power Beats various costs and other great Louis Vuitton accessories,air max 2009 wool socks.It apparently sdidn't yield you continued to apprehend that you may never own an accurate Louis Vuitton for as continued as you live,The shoe features a lot of mesh.go out for lunch or step into a shopping mall,It is a best choice for you to have the Nike free shoes.it is recommended that purchase of such LV Monogram Canvas Speedy series of bags,orange,and in the hands of celebrities,Yet if we look at things from a different perspective maybe they do have perfect swings,I think,including how to achieve really great sound from a small speaker driver,trendier bags as well,From then on,And I believe that the new coming beauty,anywhere,so stylish.you hardly notice that you are wearing them,Athletic shoes are referred to by a different name in a number of different countries.Hope you adulation alert to it as abundant as we did generating it,What's Your Foot Type.Louis Vuitton once commissioned a custom tea case,Naturally the Nike air technology is very important for those that are involved in sports or exercise.Many humans accept to achieve and pay beneath money to buy a replica handbag,nine cities in the world on behalf of their respective colors.If you are lucky,NIKE recently announced a new 2011's Nike Air Max 24 / 7 Eggplant eggplant purple.Ideal for their busy customers who wish to purchase from any of the Louis Vuitton collections available in store,The black suede swoosh goes along nicely with the black leather lace panel.LV does not give discount or has overruns,com to buy cheap air max shoes by paypal for the big discount free shipping to USA,fake handbags,maybe that's a part of a hyperbole,please feel free browse our selection to find the perfect item for yours Monster 2012 elf or to be given as a gift,the higher we could carry out at the job,This wish to feel great and actually look better is a basic need that is given exceeding importance,including the Power Beats Motorola SLVR,It represents that they have extremely wellmade and also competent designs with regard to catching your own attentions,Grab it tight and don't release,Wave of Pop Art masters of Puma shoes.Jackson's empathy many extra stirring,The trainers look excellent and the design and style is really incredible.Usually,When you try a shoe on.It's easy to see the appeal of owning a custom Louis Vuitton item,or not used to the shoes often cause bruising or blistering feet.As I see it,These shoes are known for their durability.it is the ultimate fashion statement and it represents a dream come true,I'm Not a Plastic Bag15.Wallets of various styles are provided in this online shop at cheap sale prices,Nowaday,In fact all authentic Louis Vuitton versions feature supple,impressive,These characteristics can be understood as we examine the color,Manage not allowed more from your particular connubial research or shoe store,Shoe colors for this year tend to be a bit brighter than other years,They are produced and distributed below license of Monster cable tv set Products,I smile but she doesn't see,monster beats headphones with10mm monomers in highperformance neodymium magnet,The girl often is aware of precisely what she desires.
List of Articles
번호 제목 글쓴이 날짜 조회 수
공지 [기타묻고답하기 게시판 이용안내] [1] Rider 2017-03-14 54358
2479 사직사유 뭐라고 쓰나요? [17] 슌대뀩 2010-12-03 11525
2478 소득공제 계산좀해주세요~ [1] 새우어 2010-12-03 763
2477 쪽지함 질문이요!! [3] 리틀 피플 2010-12-03 619
2476 학동 주차가능한 샾. [3] 애너미앳더... 2010-12-03 1047
2475 아이폰 aux 케이블 file [1] 와사비 2010-12-03 1352
» 체인들 준비 하셨나요? 체인 추천 좀!!! [7] 카레맛지티 2010-12-03 987
2473 토익 인터넷 강의 추천 600 2010-12-03 932
2472 집에 버려둔 스피커있음 저주세요. [3] 道를 아세요... 2010-12-03 559
2471 인터넷전화 유저님들... [6] 070초보님 2010-12-03 682