sdemir

2012.05.19 01:15

Is who decayed, cherished kid? Compeyson. He wants I am, in the event that he's alive, you are secure, with a strong look. I ne'er heerd no considerably more of that husband. Herbert had been writing with his pencil in the mask of a handbook. He gently squeezed the story over to me, as Provis stood smoking with his eyeballs on the flame, and I read in it:-- Callow Havisham's designation was Arthur. Compeyson is he who professed to be Miss Havisham's lover. I closed down the story and nodded somewhat to Herbert, and place the story by; but some of us neither of all of us mentioned anything, and both looked at Provis as he stood smoking by the combustion. Chapter XLIII Wherefore must I pause to beg exactly how much of my very own shrinking from Provis may be traced to Estella? Wherefore might I loiter on my personal street, to liken the state of mind in which I had sought to rid myself of the stain of the prison before meeting her at the coach-office, with the state of mind in which I at present looked back on the abyss between Estella in her loftiness and elegance, and the returned transport whom I harbored?
문서 첨부 제한 : 0Byte/ 10.00MB
파일 크기 제한 : 6.00MB (허용 확장자 : *.*)